Bronze is most commonly mixed in a 40% or 60% ratio. Bronze compounds have higher hardness, lower wear, higher comprehensive strength, better dimensional stability, higher thermal conductivity, lower creep and cold flow than most other compounds. This compound combines a low coefficient of friction with a high pressure resistance than other filled PTFE compounds. Both these properties make this a bearing-material by excellence.
B40&B60 filled PTFE is available in:
- PTFE Molded Bushes/Tubes – Inner Diameter: Ø20 - Ø250 mm – Outer Diameter: Ø50 - Ø300mm - Length 100-150-200mm
- PTFE Molded Rods – Outer Diameter: Ø15 - Ø300mm - Length 200mm
- Good thermal conductivity and resistance
- High compressive strength
- Very low cold flow
- Electrical insulation and dielectric properties
- Excellent wear resistance to aggressive chemical agents and solvents
- Resistance to atmospheric agents and UV rays
- Less chemical resistance compared to carbon and glass-filled PTFE.